Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Other Benefits of Binaural Hearing

Although I was VERY happy with my reduced stress. I looked at the other sounds in the package I had downloaded. It seemed binaural sound could do more for me than just take away my stress. There were other benefits of binaural hearing:
  • Mental refreshment - I could listen to this for about 5 to 30 minutes and feel better mental clarity. I definitely could use that!
  • Boosted creativity - I work in retail and am always looking for ways to make different merchandise displays so I could use that, too.
  • Laser Focus - Taking night classes to get my masters what taking its toll and my mind would wander in class. I couldn't concentrate. This could be a bonus!
  • Renewed energy - I totally knew I needed that!

So I decided to try the other downloads...

No comments:

Post a Comment